Blog
|
Archive
Sunday 3 May 2009 @ 22:25
Melvin birthday celebration
I'm back.. WOOHOO....
this time i am here to update Melvin's birthday celebration...

yeah... omg its like a freaking longggggg party wk lah..
first we went to NP with the theme BACK TO SCHOOL..
then we had celebration during lesson...
LOVE THE CHOCOLATE CAKE!!! thanks to zhenglin..

last we went to someone condo to have a pool side bbq...
it was wet and wild. and abit of eye candies to see. LOLs.

enough of updates.... pictures are below...scroll down... lalalalalalalalalala~~~
(P.S. pictures not in order. check terrence and joanne facebook for more exciting photos)

as usual.. we have *drum roll*
SPDS FEATURED PHOTO!!!!

My birthday wad.. of course i first to be featured lah!!!

YES.... its still me.. JEALOUS?

OK lah.. nw my partner can come in. (:

S: YO! SONG BO!
M: Happy nt.. My partner here ald.

M&S: *Spasm-ly* scared right...

Jen: Spasm must call me come lah. aiyo.!!!

i donnoe her. XS

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.* The End *.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

MORE HERE!!!!